Friday, May 22, 2009

Eating Habits



It is odd, but this week my eating habits have totally changed. After class, both morning and evening, the last thing I want to do is eat. I end up eating a good lunch, because I know that I need it to sustain me for the rest of the day. But when it comes to dinner, there is nothing that I want to eat lately. I've been living off of tuna and chicken cold cut sandwiches, more or less. Once a week, Natasha and I do up some rice, veggies and shrimp in the rice cooker... but it is getting rather monotonous and BORING. And it seems that I am just not hungry as much any more. I just want to pick at food, but nothing is really doing it for me.

So one night, Natasha gets out of the shower, and sees me at out little desk/table with EVERY POSSIBLE bit of food spread out in front of me. Let's review...

Green beans
Corn chips
Salsa
Artichoke dip/spread
Pita chips
Hummus
Cheese
Chicken Cold cuts
Peanuts
Cookies

Yes.... that's right. :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaa

    cute photos...

    I love those garden of eatin' blue corn chips....they're sooooo good with hummus :)

    ReplyDelete