Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just have to share...

I took my first advanced class today. Took the beginners class prior to that, which had already kicked my ass, then became a beginner all over again in the advanced class. What I want to share is that I've been staring at a blank page for about 15 minutes. My ass was literally handed to me today. I'm hoping tomorrow I have some brain cells left that did not sweat out onto mat so I can actually recap my experience. Until then... I'll just limp around. :)

2 comments:

  1. In WRox? TOO funny - I was just chatting with Margie on FB about 2 seconds ago and she said that there was a big awesome group today and everyone got their asses handed to them. I am ALL kinds of jealous. And yes, first adv is always exactly like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. That's where I was. it was amazing!! Such an amazing beginers class, and the advanced was - well lets just say - an experience. Diane rocks my effing world!!! :)

    ReplyDelete