Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fresh Pot!!

I have an addiction.

To coffee.

It’s been 11 months since it started. Late nights at teacher training is when this addiction began. And it hasn’t stopped since. There is something to be said about juicing yourself up with coffee then going to teach a hyped-up, caffine-induced, energetic-can’t-stop-talking-yoga-class.

I love the taste. I love when it is piping hot. I love it so much that I went and bought a really nifty little (well…not really little) Thermos that keeps your coffee hot for 12 hours! You heard right – 12 HOURS. Sweet Jesus.

And so now, I sit here at work, with yet another shot poured from my nifty little Thermos, realizing that yes, I AM addicted to coffee. Perhaps when life calms down a little, I will be able to ween myself off a little. Just maybe.

After 2 months of not posting, this is my post. I’m looking forward to a time when I can come back more steadily to this blog…. Soon my friends. Soon.

And speaking of caffine – you MUST watch this!

7 comments:

  1. Hahahaha - speaking of coffee videos, I really like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTC2Ihnsrf0

    "After 2 months of not posting, this is my post." FUNNY. You are great. Always nice to hear from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed... been following you a little while and enjoy your posts. I am definitely a coffee addict, although I got it down to 1 cup a day. Don't take that cup away from me, though--I will drink a cup right before practice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! I didn't think anyone would be following anymore!! Thanks guys! Life is crazy right now. But I WILL be back soon.

    (FYI life is GOOD too... not just crazy!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmmmmm.. oh yeah, and J, I just watched that video. YOu are too funny. Now, every so often, out of the blue, just shout out "Fresh POTTT!" I've got all the designers doing it at work. Good stress relief and lots of laughs every time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a new follower to you so while I don't know you very well, I'm glad you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FRESH POT!! so funny, I love my coffee HOT HOT HOT as well, tell me where you got your thermos! Glad u are back blogging I still follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Instead of weaning myself off half-n-half, I am going cold turkey. Coffee is such an integral part of my morning routine. I love it.

    ReplyDelete